Z GRILLS “PREMIUM 700E MONEY BACK” PROMOTION OFFER
TERMS & CONDITIONS
VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to participating in the “Premium 700E Money Back” promotion offer (“Offer”).
- “Offeror” means Z Grills, Inc
- “Participant” means a legal resident of the United States who is 18 years of age or older at the time of making a Qualifying Purchase (defined below).
- “Promotion Period” starts 08/07/2018 at 08:00 AM EST – Eastern Standard Time.
- “Qualifying Purchase” is a purchase of the Z Grills Premium 700E Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker within the Promotion Period directly from the Offeror’s website at zgrills.com and crov.com.
- Offer Summary. Upon making a Qualifying Purchase during the Promotion Period, Participant is eligible to receive one money back check (the “Check”) from Offeror Zgrills. The Check amount is determined by the time period that Participant elects to receive the Check, based on the following schedule:
|Amount (USD)||Time Period|
|$199.00||1 Year after the date that Participant makes a Qualifying Purchase|
|$299.00||2 Years after the date that Participant makes a Qualifying Purchase|
|$399.00||3 Years after the date that Participant makes a Qualifying Purchase|
|$499.00||4 Years after the date that Participant makes a Qualifying Purchase|
|$699.00||5 Years after the date that Participant makes a Qualifying Purchase($599 for 7002E)|
|Time Period||1 Year after the date that Participant makes a Qualifying Purchase||2 Years after the date that Participant makes a Qualifying Purchase||3 Years after the date that Participant makes a Qualifying Purchase||4 Years after the date that Participant makes a Qualifying Purchase||5 Years after the date that Participant makes a Qualifying Purchase($599 for 7002E)|
- Participation Instructions. At the time of making a Qualifying Purchase, Participant must select one of the money back options presented by the schedule in Section 3 during checkout. Participant must provide Offeror with the following information: a valid email address at which Participant is able to receive email, a valid U.S. mailing address at which Participant is able to receive mail within the United States, and the first and last name of Participant.
After Participant completes the Qualifying Purchase, Offeror will send, via email, a Participation Certificate with a unique serial number, name of Participant, and the amount and time period that Participant has elected to receive his/her Check. This Participation Certificate has no cash value and only serves as confirmation of Participant’s participation in this Offer.
- Method of Check Payment & Delivery. The Check will only be issued and paid to the name of the Participant. Within 8 weeks of meeting the elected time period for money back, the Check will be mailed to Participant at the U.S. mailing address provided by Participant at the time of purchase. Participant may update the U.S. mailing address or verify the status of the Check issuance by contacting Offeror at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Check will be void after 90 days. If any Check expires without being cashed or deposited or if it is returned to Offeror, Offeror is not obligated to issue or pay replacement Check to Participant.
- Offer Limitations.
- Each Participant may only participate once in this Offer.
- Only one Participant per household may participate in this Offer.
- Only one Participant per billing and/or mailing address may participate in this Offer.
- This Offer may not be combined with any other offer, rebate, or incentive provided by Offeror.
- Return or reselling of the Z Grills Premium 700E Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker at any time after Participant makes the Qualifying Purchase voids the Offer.
- Any tax liability or reporting obligation related to receiving the Offer is the sole responsibility of Participant.
- Offeror may declare this Offer void where it is taxed, regulated, prohibited or restricted by applicable law.
- The decision of Offeror with respect to any and all aspects of this Offer is final and binding.
- Limitations of Liability. Officers, directors, agents, and employees of the Offeror and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, affiliated entities, and their respective independent contractors (collectively, “Offeror and Others”) are not responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, however and by whomever caused, printing errors or omission, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, internet, or network hardware or software experienced by Participant (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of Participant’s participation in this Offer or making the Qualifying Purchase (4) technical or human error that may occur in the administration of the Offer or any processing of information related thereto.
- Release. Offeror & Others expressly disclaim any responsibility, and each Participant agrees to hold Offeror & Others harmless from all liability for any costs, claims, damages or any other injury (whether due to negligence or otherwise), disability or loss to any person or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights such as right of publicity/privacy, libel or slander) due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Offer, the delivery and/or subsequent acceptance of, use or misuse of the Z Grill Premium 700E Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker. Offeror & Others are not responsible for any loss (financial or otherwise), liability, injury (including death) or damage to persons or property, which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the purchase of, use or misuse of the Z Grill Premium 700E Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker. Offeror & Others further assume no liability either for the cancellation, modification, or premature conclusion of the Offer for any reason.
- Governing Law. The Offer is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California. If the controversy of claim is not otherwise resolved through direct discussions or mediation, it shall then be resolved by final and binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its arbitration rules and procedures or subsequent versions thereof (“AAA Rules”). The AAA Rules for selection of an arbitrator shall be followed, except that the arbitrator shall be experienced and licensed to practice law in the State of California. All proceedings brought pursuant to this paragraph will be conducted in Santa Clara County, California. Participant agrees that the statute of limitation for asserting any claims shall be a period of one year from the end of the Offer. Participants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Offer shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
- General. Participant waive any right to claim ambiguity in this Agreement. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Offeror reserves the right, to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Offer; to be acting in violation of this Agreement; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Offer. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participant in the Offer will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the result in the individual utilizing the same to be ineligible to participate in the Offer. Federal, state, and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of Participant. In the event of any conflict with any promotional details contained in this Agreement and Offer details contained in other promotion materials, the details of the Offer as set forth in this Agreement shall prevail.This Agreement may be modified or improved by us at any time and at any frequency. The latest Agreement will be posted at www.zgrills.com
Customer service inquiries related to this Offer can be made at one of the following: